Within the scope of the aid campaigns launched after the earthquakes in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Turkey and Syria, it was reported that 500,000 km (approximately 250,000 euros) were collected in 24 hours.
In a statement issued by the Pomozi.ba relief organization operating in the country, it was stated that the Bosnians have shown great interest in the aid campaign, and that the aid collected will be delivered to the victims of the disaster in Turkey and Syria as soon as possible.
The statement stated that some of the companies participating in the campaign will also provide food aid to the disaster victims in addition to cash assistance. We thank everyone.” Data included.
Bosnia and Herzegovina, which shows its solidarity with Turkey with messages of condolence and support from state officials at various levels, was among the first countries to offer to send a search and rescue team to the earthquake zone.
It is reported that two dogs from the Special Search and Rescue Unit of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina will travel to Turkey by air with a team of 17 people, while the Red Cross of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina visited the Turkish Red Crescent office in Bosnia and Herzegovina in the capital, Sarajevo, and a search and rescue team of 12 people. Ready to go to Turkey.
- Balkans | Condolences message from the vice president of TIKA Şevik on the death of Shaaban
- Balkans | The Bulgarian government decided to provide humanitarian aid to Turkey and Syria
- Balkans | Switzerland supports the talks between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Publication of the European Islamophobia Report 2022
- Balkans | Vucic: “I cannot swear that we will not impose sanctions on Russia in the future”
- Balkans | Painting titled “Reinterpreting the Independence Poet Mehmet Akif Ersoy” in Albania
- Balkans | The famous Bosnian singer Goran Bregović accompanied the song “The Century of Turkey” ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
- Balkans | New barriers erected by Serbs in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis visits Western Thrace in January
- Balkans | Streets are littered with piles of rubbish as sanitation workers strike in Kosovo