The exhibition, which displays 60 different reptiles in Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, attracts attention.
The exhibition, organized by the “Equus” association founded by students of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the University of Zagreb, presents different types of reptiles, insects and fossils.
Cages, in which the natural habitats of animals are reflected, are illuminated with special lighting and are presented to visitors.
At the exhibition, which will run until April 30, visitors can learn about about 60 different species.
Within the scope of the exhibition, activities such as workshops, origami and T-shirt making, and body painting are also held for visitors.
At the exhibition, which was visited by nearly 15,000 people on the first day, several people took pictures with the harmless reptile.
- Balkans | Message of support for earthquake victims from Serbian tennis player Djokovic
- Balkans | The Prime Minister of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Novalic received the search and rescue teams returning from Turkey
- Balkans | Serbia submitted its request to send troops to Kosovo to the Kosovo Force
- The interesting history of groomed nails
- Balkans | Hinović from Search and Rescue Team BiH: None of us could have imagined the disaster
- Balkans | “The new payment services law enhances the protection of bank users”
- Balkans | A search and rescue team of 20 people from Bulgaria went to Turkey
- Balkans | Art for Hope fundraising campaign for earthquake victims in Kosovo
- Balkans | The reaction of the President of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Baradar, to describing the war criminal as “my friend”
- Balkans | President Pendarovski: We are working to resolve the conflict in Ukraine