Due to expats planning their summer vacation, there are heavy queues of vehicles at the customs gates in North Macedonia.
In the statement made by the Macedonian Motor Confederation (AMCM), it was stated that one hour is expected at the Tabanovci border gate (Serbia) and Bogorodica gate exits (Greece).
The statement stated that entry and exit from other border gates will continue without waiting.
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina asks NATO to deploy troops in the country
- Balkans | International Energy Agency: Progress in energy efficiency must be doubled to limit global warming to 1.5°C
- Balkans | Football player from Bosnia and Herzegovina Dzeko is in Istanbul for Fenerbahçe
- Balkans | 84 illegal immigrants expelled by Greek agents were rescued in the North Aegean Sea
- 6 facts you should know about the history of oral sex
- Balkans | Chaos in the Albanian opposition
- Balkans | Spasovsky announced that 9 people were arrested in the operation at the Tabanovce border crossing.
- Balkans | Dodik’s prophecy of Izetbegović
- Balkans | Free train tickets for 18-year-olds from the European Union from many countries, including North Macedonia and Turkey
- Balkans | Greece rushes to death, and the Turkish Coast Guard comes to the rescue