More than a thousand people attended the iftar held near the historic Bridge of Mostar in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Organized by the Islamic Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina as part of the “Days of Ramadan” and attended by 1,300 people, the iftar was held on the plateau on the Neretva River, which passes under the Bridge of Mostar.
Nadeem Hondo, one of the organizers stated that they are happy to organize the 9th Traditional Iftar programme.
Hondo noted that among the participants, there were young people from many cities of Bosnia and Herzegovina and neighboring countries Serbia, Montenegro and Croatia.
Another organization, Hana Omerica, said, “We have been holding iftars under the Bridge of Mostar for 9 years. We are happy to host fasting people from Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region.” He said.
- Balkans | The Kosovo Force increases its presence in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | President Bendarowski received his Austrian counterpart Van der Bellen in an official ceremony
- Balkans | New release from the BDI “Fire Range”.
- Balkans | Aid campaign from Bosnia and Herzegovina for aid organizations to Turkey
- Balkans | Voting begins in Bulgaria for the May 14 elections in Türkiye
- Balkans | Criminal complaint against Wagner in Serbia
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina Foreign Minister Konakovich: We will stand together in this terrible disaster
- Balkans | The EU does not see elections in northern Kosovo as a political solution
- Balkans | Croatia responds to the European Union’s refusal to send troops to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | A car caught fire in the center of Skopje