Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic stated that they have lifted the visa exemption for Tunisia, Burundi, India and Guinea-Bissau, where most of the migrants come from, in order to prevent increased illegal immigration..
Vucic emphasized that they had worked jointly with Austria and Hungary on the issue of immigration, and said, “We will strengthen our borders with North Macedonia and Bulgaria, because the number of illegal immigrants from North Macedonia has increased 4 times and from Bulgaria 3.6 times.”
Noting that nearly 46,000 migrants from North Macedonia have been denied passage, Vucic noted, “I see that this number is 261,000 in Hungary.”
- Balkans | Support of Turkish soldiers to Kosovo in the field of education
- Balkans | The book “Turkish-Islamic Genocide in the Balkans” was published
- Balkans | The Greek government goes to a vote of confidence because of the wiretapping scandal
- Balkans | An Albanian national who studied in Izmir and works on Turkish-Albanian relations in his country.
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic started the season before the Australian Open with defeat
- Balkans | The crew of an astronaut on the Chinese space station returns to Earth
- 9 heirs who had to wait many years to become king
- Balkans | More than 50 percent of young Bosnians want to leave the country
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | Young Turks are attracting attention in Kosovo with their unknown tools