Workshops were held at SOS Child Protection Agency under the slogan “Together We Are Stronger”.
The Ebru, Calligraphy and Origami workshops are organized by female volunteers with the support of the Köprü Association, and hosted by the SOS Child Protection Agency.
Much attention was given to the study which was organized to ensure that the children staying in the orphanage had a good day.
The statement made by the volunteers stated, “The aim is to introduce our culture, caress the hearts of children who are far from their family environment, and witness their happiness. In addition to painting and marble workshops, events were held under the slogan “We are stronger together,” thanks to those who contributed to the realization of this work.” Data included.
- Balkans | Sejjeli, Director General of the Balkan Region of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, met with the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kosovo.
- Balkans | Bislemi: Kosovo should not announce elections in the north without lifting EU sanctions
- Balkans | In Bosnia and Herzegovina, the coach was billed
- Balkans | Support for the establishment of a paralysis unit in Kosovo by Turkish professors
- Balkans | Hope is fading for Titan passengers who travel to the depths of the ocean with ‘Titanic curiosity’
- Balkans | European countries want to expand the use of environmentally friendly bicycles
- Balkans | Opening of the “Joint Communications” office of Europol in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The President of Republika Srpska in Bosnia and Herzegovina claimed that Sarajevo was not under siege
- Balkans | Bosnian Alim Okech is still remembered on the 46th anniversary of his death.
- Balkans | Trying to swim from Albania to Italy