The Skopje Public Prosecutor’s Office has filed a criminal complaint against doctor Jan Mitrev and his hospital.
An indictment has been prepared against Dr. Jan Mitreff, asking for a prison term of 1 year to 10 years.
The indictment prepared by the Metref commissions and his hospital was announced in an exchange of information published by the Office of the Chief Public Prosecutor today.
- Balkans | The European Union is considering the option of “buying in bulk” to address the shortage of medicines in Europe
- Balkans | The “monarchy” forgotten for years in Greece is on the agenda again
- Balkans | Ahmet Candemir has been appointed as the President of the Pristina Basketball Team.
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | Cardigal Mayor Dr. M. Azis officially opened social housing with 69 apartments
- Balkans | The Kosovo Force increases its presence in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | It was claimed that Germany did not meet Greece’s expectations for the armored vehicle
- The expected year 2023 is coming! What is known about Lausanne’s lies?
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop continued his contacts in Serbia
- Balkans | NATO sends AWACS aircraft to Romania