After escalating tensions in northern Kosovo in recent days, the Swiss government called on Kosovo and Serbia to de-escalate.
The Swiss government urged Kosovo and Serbia to refrain from any action that could further escalate the situation.
Once again, we urge all concerned parties to refrain from any action that could further escalate the situation. KFOR and EULEX are essential to maintaining order and security for the communities in northern Kosovo.
- Balkans | “The night that inspired the world, July 15” was held in Kosovo
- Balkans | Albania buys SİHA from Turkey
- Balkans | Warning against Islamophobia from Kavazovic
- Balkans | The Albanian Search and Rescue Team spoke about their experiences and work in the earthquake zone
- Balkans | Türkiye’s U-17 girls’ national team beat Croatia to reach the final
- Balkans | A helicopter returning from Mount Everest with 6 people on board disappears from radar screens
- Balkans | Bulgaria continues to provide assistance to earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | The Greek and American air forces conduct joint exercises
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: Edi Rama is a sure friend of our country
- Balkans | Turkey graduates from Bosnia and Herzegovina were among the first to help the earthquake zone