Pesnik Pislemi, Deputy Prime Minister of Kosovo and Pristina’s chief negotiator for dialogue with Belgrade, was attacked by protesters.
Activists from the Social Democratic Party of Kosovo (SDP) threw cake at Bislemi and poured milk on him.
The leader of the Social Democratic Party, Dardan Molichai, explained that the reason for the protest was the agreement of the Kosovo government to establish the Union of Serbian Municipalities.
Those who accepted the agreement are proud of what they have done, Molichai stressed, but as citizens of Kosovo, they will oppose it, “We will hold a demonstration at 14:00 on Saturday to demand their resignation.”
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Signing a cultural cooperation agreement between North Macedonia and Turkey
- Balkans | The second round of voting days for Turkish citizens in North Macedonia has been announced
- Balkans | Serbian war criminals taught students “heroism”
- Balkans | “Republic Serbian Day” is celebrated in Bosnia and Herzegovina despite it being unconstitutional
- Balkans | Serbian leader Dodik: I am trying to persuade the Croats to withdraw from the institutions of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Croatia: We care about the Croatian minority in Serbia and the Serb minority in Croatia
- Balkans | Emil, the youngest male in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and her older brother Adnan talked about their 15-month preservation process
- Balkans | Student protest against the Union of Serbian Municipalities in Pristina
- Balkans | Double refund for passengers due to cancellation of train services in France
- Balkans | TAV Macedonia: Flights are not canceled at Skopje Airport, traffic is paused