And in the protests that erupted after the young driver was shot dead by a policeman in France, one person was reported to have died from a rubber bullet hit in the chest over the weekend.
According to local newspaper La Marseillaise, a 27-year-old died when a rubber bullet hit his chest during the night protests between July 1 and July 2 in the city of Marseille, in the south of the country.
Marseille Public Prosecutor’s Office on the incident “,deadly He started a judicial investigation due to the loss of a person’s life due to hitting something.
According to the statement of the Public Prosecution, the place of the accident, in which the 27-year-old died after being hit by a rubber bullet in the chest, has not yet been fully determined.
Although there were demonstrations and looting in the area that night, it is not clear if those killed participated in it.
Violent protests in France
French police opened fire on a car carrying 3 people in Nanterre on June 27, killing the driver, Nael M.
Those who responded to Nael’s killing took to the streets in various cities across the country and clashed with the police.
The officer who killed the young man was arrested and sentenced to remand.
In addition, looting and looting occurred during the protests in several cities including Paris, Marseille and Lyon, and curfews were declared in 10 cities from 21:00.
- Balkans | Kosovo celebrates 15 years of its independence
- Balkans | The former king of Bulgaria, Saxe-Coburg, has won the case against his country in the European Court of Human Rights
- Balkans | Toys collected for earthquake survivors during the Velez-Borac match in the Bosnia-Herzegovina League
- Balkans | Stefandic: “The Serbs must be patient with the goal of secession”
- Why is April 23rd important, what happened on April 23rd, 1920?
- Balkans | The national swimmers have won 11 medals in Bulgaria
- Balkans | The Turkish Embassy in Skopje made a statement about the handover of the collected aid.
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia sign an agreement to encourage investment
- Balkans | Topçu, Senior Adviser to the President, attended the opening ceremony in BiH
- Balkans | Montenegrin Prime Minister Dritan Abazović held talks in Albania