Yesterday, the Albanian Cup semi-finals were held.
The teams that reached the finals of the Albanian Cup, which was held for the 71st time this season, are shown. The teams Egnatia and KF Tirana, who outperformed their opponents, reached the finals.
Ignatia, the Rogizina city team, which hosts the representative of Shkodër Vllaznia, who drew 1-1 on the road, won the replay 1-0 with a goal scored by Brazilian player Jackson in the 90th minute and advanced to the final.
In the other semi-final match in Durres, Teuta and KF Tirana drew 0-0. Tirana, which beat its opponent 3-0 in the first match in the capital Tirana, thus became the other team that got a final visa.
The final match between Egnatia and KF Tirana will take place on Thursday, June 1 at the Competare Stadium in Tirana.
- Balkans | They discussed deepening cooperation between Bulgaria and Qatar in the field of economy and energy.
- Balkans | Croatian leader Milanovic said it was time to turn a new page in relations with Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Russian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Friendship with the United States is like buying a ticket to the Titanic
- Balkans | The first necropolis of Athens hosts the works of famous sculptors
- Balkans | Recruitment into the Bulgarian army continues
- Balkans | What will change with Croatia’s entry into Schengen?
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic appeared at the main table of the Australian Open
- Balkans | A vote on Kosovo’s visa waiver is expected to take place in the European Parliament in March or April
- Balkans | Aid sent to Turkey by land from Europe is classified in Edirne
- Balkans | Tjana Boskovic is “Serbia’s most successful actress” again