Another 54 aid trucks were sent from Bosnia and Herzegovina to Turkey because of the earthquakes centered in Kahramanmaraş that affected 11 provinces.
Within the scope of the campaign launched by the Bosnian Pomozi.ba association, trucks carrying in-kind donations collected with the support of citizens and local businesses left for Turkey.
Sadik Babur Ceren, Turkey’s ambassador to Sarajevo, who was present at the area where the trucks were moving, said: “After the earthquake disaster in Turkey, various relief organizations are bringing aid to the people of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Turkey. Tonight, we are saying goodbye to a very large convoy of 54 trucks.” From Pomozi.ba”. He said.
Our Lady thanked the Bosnians and the organizer Pomozi.ba for their contributions.
Elvir Karalic, the founder of the association, said relief trucks that had been prepared after the 10-day work, day and night, were moving to Turkey.
“We are here today, thanks to the great sensitivity of our people, to the last point, the farewell of the first convoy,” Karalic said. Use the phrase.
Noting that the association already has 50 aid trucks, Karalic said tens of thousands of Bosnia and Herzegovina had participated in the campaign.
Containers, foodstuffs, hygiene items, blankets, sleeping bags, heaters, clothes and shoes were observed in the trucks, and the flags of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Turkey were hung.
- Balkans | Bulgarian Prime Minister Donev: The government is making preparations for the elections within its mandate
- Balkans | The Vjosa River has been declared a National Park
- The six most controversial psychological experiments in history
- Balkans | Serbian Foreign Minister Dacic participated in the “ADF120Sec” application of the Antalya Diplomatic Forum
- Balkans | A train carrying ammonia derailed in Serbia: 50 people were poisoned, one died
- Balkans | The target of “1 billion euros” in trade with Bosnia and Herzegovina has been reached
- Balkans | Austria will support Bulgaria in the fight against illegal immigration
- Balkans | Another aid truck from Albania is on its way to the quake zone
- Balkans | The municipality of Strumica sent a fire brigade to the earthquake zone in Turkey
- Balkans | Macedonia will send soldiers and a search and rescue team to Turkey