Another aid truck carrying materials collected for those affected by the Kahramanmaraş earthquake in Albania, which has been described as the catastrophe of the century, departed from the capital, Tirana.
Under the coordination of the Turkish Embassy in Tirana and with the support of the Various Weekend Foundation, donations consisting of clothes, products and various food items were collected for the earthquake victims in Turkey.
Edibi Sinem Atay, Undersecretary of the Turkish Embassy in Tirana, told Anadolu Agency (AA) that they are happy to send the 11th aid truck to Turkey today.
The aid sent to Turkey is products to meet urgent needs, Atay said, “We are grateful to the Albanian government and our Albanian brothers.” He said.
Arber Hajjari, Executive Director of the Different Weekend Foundation, stated that they have implemented the activities they planned in terms of assistance, and emphasized that Albanians have shown time and again that they are a benevolent and solidarity people.
“I would like to thank all Albanians for these donations, the Turkish community working in Albania that is trying to stand by Turkey in these difficult days, and the Albanian-Turkish embassy for coordinating this whole important process,” Hajjari said. Use the phrase.
- Balkans | A ceremony was held in Kosovo to mark the 108th anniversary of the naval victory of Canakkale.
- Balkans | Serbian representative Anadolu Efes lost to Red Star
- Balkans | Skopje is among the 10 most polluted cities in the world
- Balkans | Albanian Kula, a graduate of Turkey, said he has an academic career thanks to Turkish scholarships.
- Balkans | Leila Sherif Amin’s latest books will be presented at Skopje Yunus Emre Instituso
- Balkans | A Turkish soldier lends a hand to disabled children in Kosovo
- Balkans | The Serbian search and rescue team has returned to Belgrade
- All about the Malaysian Airlines MH370 that disappeared without a trace
- Balkans | Life is returning to normal in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Health examination of a Turkish soldier serving in Kosovo