One truck of in-kind aid was sent from Bosnia and Herzegovina to the disaster victims affected by the Kahramanmaraş earthquake that occurred on February 6.
1 relief truck, which was prepared within the scope of the cooperation of the EMMAUS International Solidarity Forum in Bosnia and Herzegovina with a company producing hygiene products, left for Turkey.
In a written statement from EMMASUS, it was stated that there were hygiene products for women and children and flour donated by EMMAUS employees in the aid truck.
In the statement, he noted that Imaus stands in solidarity with the earthquake victims in Turkey, and the Bosnian and Herzegovinian people are thanked for their help.
- Balkans | Russia: If Serbia imposes sanctions on Russia, the pressure of the United States on this country will increase
- Balkans | Greek President Sakellaropoulou meets party leaders
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: Constitutional amendments must be obligatory for all deputies
- Balkans | Members of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina will visit Turkey
- Balkans | “SDSM and BDI government paid 73 million advance payments for electricity imports in two days”
- Balkans | Slovakia beat Bosnia and Herzegovina at home with two goals
- Balkans | The search and rescue dog Atos, which went from Bosnia and Herzegovina to Turkey, found several people under the rubble.
- Balkans | Turkish judoka won 5 medals on the first day of the European Cup held in Bosnia
- Balkans | The historical Gazi Husrev Bey Library in Sarajevo is 486 years old
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina Minister Konakovich: I returned from Turkey with indescribably special feelings