Another earthquake occurred today near the city of Step, located in the eastern part of Macedonia.
An earthquake occurred between Sveti Nikol and Štep, 65 km southeast of Skopje, today reported by the Seismological Observatory of the Faculty of Science and Mathematics in Skopje.
According to the available data of the observatory, the earthquake occurred at 11:31 am with a local magnitude of 1.9 and a magnitude II-III on the European Large Seismic Scale and was felt by the residents of Step.
- Balkans | A multi-ethnic parliamentary group in Kosovo organized an Iftar programme
- Balkans | Discussion of the “overthrow” between Serbia and Croatia
- Balkans | Yunus Ochal was appointed head coach of the Greek national team
- Balkans | Rama: “Albanians must unite”
- NATO’s rejection of Serbia
- Balkans | The World Health Organization confirms that there have been more than 700 attacks on healthcare in Ukraine
- Balkans | European Union: High turnout in Turkish elections is a big win
- Balkans | Serbia aims to reduce emissions by 34% by 2030
- Balkans | n. Macedonians mostly shop online from Great Britain
- 7 interesting facts about knights