Hours after the burial of 30 more victims of genocide yesterday in Srebrenica, a provocation took place targeting Bosnian Muslims once again.
A concert program was held at a Serbian church near the city center, which made the city’s Muslim population uncomfortable.
Imam Damir Pestalic of Srebrenica, who reported the situation to the police, said, “While we believe that the current situation cannot be worse, the Serbian Orthodox Church organizes a concert in which songs promoting new massacres are played. We are not afraid, but their hatred of Bosniaks surprises us.”
Some Serbian users also described the images circulated on social media as “barbaric”.
- Balkans | Greek President Sakellaropoulou meets party leaders
- Balkans | The road has opened to traffic after the removal of the largest roadblock in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Venetian Carnival masks are produced in Albania
- Thousands of years of history in ruins! Gaziantep Castle is severely damaged in the earthquake
- Balkans | The people of Bosnia and Herzegovina filled the aid boxes sent by Turkey and sent to the earthquake victims.
- Balkans | An American warning from Izetbegovic
- Balkans | President Erdogan: We expect Kosovo and Serbia to show peaceful and constructive approaches
- Balkans | Vucic: Serbia can be punished
- Balkans | Security measures have been tightened in the arms industry in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Mathematics success for Turkish students at Elena Gjika