Within the scope of the program, Edirne and Kırklareli will benefit from a total grant of 13.4 million euros.
Applications for initial offers for grants are submitted within the scope of the “P05 Europe Closer to Citizens” project of the Bulgaria-Turkey Cross-Border Cooperation Programme, which the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the European Union (EU) National Authority Presidency has initiated.
In the written statement issued by the EU Presidency, it was emphasized that cooperation between Turkey and Bulgaria continues to strengthen.
Within the scope of the program, which has a budget of 34 million euros, non-profit institutions and organizations such as public institutions, local governments, educational institutions, professional organizations and NGOs located in Edirne and Kırklareli districts and in the administrative districts of Hasköy, Yambol and Burgas in Bulgaria can submit proposals. preliminary.
- Balkans | 2022 was the “bloodiest year” in recent times in the Israeli-occupied West Bank
- Balkans | Protest against the representation of the European Commission in Sofia
- Balkans | Serbia wants to improve relations with the United States and Azerbaijan
- Balkans | Cesar Salehi’s book “Women’s Representation in Macedonian and Kosovo Cinema” was published
- Balkans | Kosovo and Serbia’s chief negotiators discuss the union of Serbia’s municipalities
- Balkans | President Bendarovski received the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina Turkovic
- Balkans | An earthquake occurred near Radović
- Balkans | The 16th meeting of the EU-North Macedonia Association Council kicks off in Skopje
- Balkans | 10 flights were canceled in Skopje, 3 delayed due to heavy fog
- Balkans | International Energy Agency: The world is entering a new industrial era in clean energy technologies