A ceremony was held at the Turkish Embassy in Tirana on the occasion of National Sovereignty Day, April 23, and Children’s Day.
The Turkish Ambassador to Tirana, Tayyar Kacan Atay, hosted the students of the Turkish Knowledge Foundation schools in Albania at the embassy office.
In addition to the students Ahsan Nur Gunduz and Çınar Katranci, the reception at the Turkish Embassy in Tirana was attended by Metin Bulut, director of the Turkish Knowledge Foundation “New York Schools” Hasan Didi and officials from Turkish institutions and organizations in the country.
Speaking to Anadolu Agency (AA), Ambassador Atay said that on the occasion of National Sovereignty Day and Children’s Day April 23, two primary school students of the Maarif Foundation in Albania, accompanied by school principals and teachers, visited them.
Explaining that he symbolically gave his office to two students, Atay said the students gave speeches and talked with them.
Noting that this event has become a tradition in Tirana every year, Atay said, “I especially want to note this. It is a very nice feeling to perform this beautiful Turkish-language concert in a country other than Turkey. A concert that will not be for everyone. We owe this to the quality Educational and institutional in the schools of our knowledge. He said.
- Balkans | A conference on “Poet in Love of the Country and Independence: Mehmet Akif Ersoy” was held in Sarajevo
- Balkans | Kurti visited the Turkish language school in Pristina
- Balkans | 21,178 megawatt hours of electricity were produced during the past 24 hours
- Balkans | Gifts from BiH children to their peers in earthquake zones
- Balkans | The house arrest of the former Serbian policeman, who caused tension between Kosovo and Serbia, has been extended by two months
- Balkans | President Erdogan: We expect Kosovo and Serbia to show peaceful and constructive approaches
- Balkans | Tell the Turks of Western Thrace that they live in the earthquake zone
- Balkans | VMRO DPMNE demands the resignation of Foreign Minister Osmani
- Balkans | Turkey sells natural gas to Bulgaria
- Balkans | Reaction to Serbian leader Dodik’s statement that “the Republic of Serbia should be a joint state with Serbia”