The Albanian Alliance Party, which is in the opposition wing in North Macedonia and has eight deputies, held an extraordinary meeting of the General Assembly.
Mayor Gustivar Arben Taravare was elected party chairman at the 3rd Extraordinary General Meeting of the Albanian Alliance Party.
Tarafari won the votes of all the delegates except for two abstaining and one counter-play.
- Balkans | Former Prime Minister Zeev’s call to the authorities “Mialkov”
- Balkans | Minister Soylu met with Bulgarian Interior Minister Demirdjieff
- Balkans | Signing a cooperation agreement between the Ombudsman and the Communities Rights Enforcement Agency
- Balkans | 14 members of a terrorist organization were arrested while trying to flee to Greece
- Balkans | Hull City are interested in Macedonian national footballer Bardi
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama said that Turkey contributes to global security
- Balkans | Mehmetchik does not fly a bird at the Greek border either: the refugee group of 40 is banned
- The man who turned into a horror legend after a tragic accident
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Parliament refused to veto the amendments to the election law
- Balkans | 5.5 million Swiss francs support the health sector in Kosovo