Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti has re-appointed Arben Vitia as Minister of Health.
Thus, Arben Vitya will be appointed Minister of Health for the third time.
In the written statement by the Prime Minister of Kosovo, “The Prime Minister of the Republic of Kosovo, Albin Kurti, has appointed Arben Vitia as Minister of Health today. We wish Vitya success in fulfilling her duties and responsibilities.
Arben Vitya resigned from his ministerial position to contest the Pristina municipal elections. Rifaat Latifi, who resigned after a while, came from the United States to replace Vitya.
Since October in Kosovo, the Minister of Health has not been appointed.
- Balkans | The European Union and Western Balkan countries sign an agreement to abolish roaming fees
- Balkans | 10 flights were canceled in Skopje, 3 delayed due to heavy fog
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic evaluated the Franco-German plan on the Kosovo issue
- Balkans | Corti: The Federation of Serbian Municipalities is unconstitutional
- Balkans | Sweden: Vucic’s games and criminal elements continue
- Balkans | Talevski, the former mayor of Monastir, was sentenced to 7 years in prison
- Balkans | Traces of Bulgarian Jews Rescued from Nazi Camps in the United States
- Balkans | Bulgaria receives a first aid package from the European Commission
- Balkan Time | In 3 questions – the tension between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Goloturk won the 2022 Prize for Literature in Prizren