Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti has re-appointed Arben Vitia as Minister of Health.
Thus, Arben Vitya will be appointed Minister of Health for the third time.
In the written statement by the Prime Minister of Kosovo, “The Prime Minister of the Republic of Kosovo, Albin Kurti, has appointed Arben Vitia as Minister of Health today. We wish Vitya success in fulfilling her duties and responsibilities.
Arben Vitya resigned from his ministerial position to contest the Pristina municipal elections. Rifaat Latifi, who resigned after a while, came from the United States to replace Vitya.
Since October in Kosovo, the Minister of Health has not been appointed.
- Balkans | Ahmet Candemir has been appointed as the President of the Pristina Basketball Team.
- Balkans | Kosovo’s leaders sign a petition for EU membership
- Balkans | Greek Foreign Minister Dendias called on the European Union to support Turkey
- Balkans | Helles: The circle around Dodek is narrowing
- Balkans | May 19 Commemoration of Ataturk, Youth and Sports Day in Croatia and Serbia
- Balkans | Anwar Lemis will bury the four bones of his father, who was killed in the Srebrenica genocide, tomorrow
- Balkans | The situation is calm in Zvecan in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | The trial of former Kosovo President Thaci begins in The Hague
- Balkans | Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Kolobayev met with Serbian Foreign Minister Dacic
- Balkans | A play campaign has been launched for earthquake-affected children in Bosnia and Herzegovina