Argentina and Croatia met in the semi-finals of the World Cup, which was held in Qatar. Argentina became the first finalist by defeating their opponent 3-0. Tango players will face the winner of the final match between Morocco and France.
The first World Cup semi-final match was played between Argentina and Croatia. Although Croatia played more with the ball in the first half, Argentina scored the goals.
Lionel Messi scored the first goal in the 34th minute from a penalty kick, while the second goal came through Julian Alvarez in the 39th minute. The first half of the match was completed with this score.
Croatia, who had 62 percent possession of the ball in the first half, were unable to take a shot on target in the 45-minute section.
Croatia, which caused a big upset by eliminating Brazil, one of the favorites to win the Cup, could not be effective in the second half of the match against Argentina.
Julian Alvarez, who entered the penalty area in the 69th minute and turned Lionel Messi’s pass into a goal, made it 3-0.
Argentina, which saw only two accurate shots on its own net, became the first finalists after this match.
The team that won the France-Morocco match in the second semi-final match will face Argentina for the cup in the final.
- Balkans | “Our priority is to solve the traffic chaos in the state hospital and increase salaries.”
- Balkans | The PKK suspect was arrested while fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | The European Union remains silent on Serbia’s opposition to Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic signed the condolence book at the Turkish Embassy in Belgrade
- Balkans | The foreign ministers of the EU countries met with Ukraine’s main agenda
- Balkans | Rescue of 65 irregular immigrants who were paid by the Greek elements
- Balkans | Two FETÖ/PDY suspects arrested while trying to flee to Greece
- Balkans | Anarchy in Kosovo: Deputy Prime Minister Bislemi attacked
- Balkans | Albania buys SİHA from Turkey
- Balkans | Greece continues to assist earthquake victims in Turkey￼