Skopje Metropolitan Mayor Danila Arsovska said that they will carry out a major reform in public transport.
Today, the Skopje Metropolitan Municipality published a new advertisement for private transport companies in public transport, and Mayor Danila Arsovska announced that there will be a major reform in the field of public transport in which citizens will be fast, high-quality, environmentally friendly and adapt to the necessary environmental-standards.
Arsowska said: “What we have said from the beginning is that the previously announced call has now been announced in cooperation with the new Coordinating Council of Private Carriers, expressing their desire to carry out the activity in an honest, transparent and transparent manner. We hope that after the end of these two weeks, as this announcement has been organized Responsibly public, we will once again have a joint management of public transport in the city of Skopje. Use phrases.
With regard to efforts to replace buses according to environmental standards, Arsovska said that they could agree to form joint teams that would work on a solution that would be beneficial for all and allow for unified environmental public transportation.
- Balkans | The European Court of Human Rights indicted Greece 23 years ago for being a mufti.
- Balkans | Health examination of a Turkish soldier serving in Kosovo
- Balkans | Leila Sherif Amin’s latest books will be presented at Skopje Yunus Emre Instituso
- Balkans | Soldiers who insulted and threatened police have been arrested in Greece
- Balkans | Greece decides to postpone the purchase of weapons from Israel
- Balkans | Britain and France agreed to fight irregular immigration
- Balkans | Croatia and Japan will face each other in the round of 16.
- Balkans | More than half of Europe’s LNG capacity is at risk of being disrupted by 2030
- Balkans | Police injured in an attack on security forces in Kosovo
- Balkans | Action plan with 4 articles in the fight against irregular migration from the European Union