North Macedonian Interior Minister Oliver Spasovski announced that starting today, citizenship certificate can be obtained electronically.
Home Secretary Oliver Spasowski attended an event at the One Point for Services building, a project of Home Secretary Oliver Spasovsky, Ministry of Information Society and Management, where all government agencies come together to streamline the work of citizens.
At the event, Minister of the Interior Oliver Spasovsky and Minister of Information Society and Administration Azir Aliu delivered speeches at the event marking the start of the process of digital transformation of services for citizens regarding the issuance of citizenship certificate.
Minister Spasovski said that citizens of the Republic of North Macedonia can obtain citizenship certificate in electronic form from their email address and mobile phone.
Spasovsky said, “For this purpose, as the Ministry of Interior, we have adopted a regulation to amend and supplement the regulation regarding the method of keeping records of citizens of the Republic of Macedonia and the forms applied or issued. At the same time, the work teams from the Department of Information and Communication and the Department of Civil Affairs, in cooperation with the Minister of Information Society and Administration, made it possible to implement Request via email address or smartphone through the national e-services. Port. Make an evaluation.
- Balkans | EU warning to Kosovo: We cannot afford a new conflict
- Balkans | Zagreb enthusiastically celebrated Croatia’s third place in the world
- Balkans | Spahovic from the search and rescue team in Bosnia and Herzegovina named the cat he adopted in Hatay, Alina.
- Balkans | Delivery of 13,500 unlicensed weapons to the security forces in Serbia
- Balkans | About 100,000 euros were collected for the earthquake victims in the mosques of Prizren
- Balkans | The number of vehicles in Kosovo has been announced
- Balkans | Former Prime Minister Zeev’s call to the authorities “Mialkov”
- Balkans | The establishment of the Federation of Serbian Municipalities is based on the dialogue process between Belgrade and Pristina
- Balkans | WhatsApp has agreed to abide by the rules of the European Union
- Balkans | Hatay breakfast table of Western Thracians living in Bursa!