In-kind aid prepared by the Serbian government was sent to Turkey by Turkish Airlines cargo plane from Nikola Tesla Airport in Belgrade.
The Catholic community in Bosnia and Herzegovina has collected aid for disaster victims in Turkey and Syria, which were affected by the earthquakes that hit the city of Kahramanmaraş.
And while the Catholic community called on the community to help the victims of the disaster in Turkey and Syria during Sunday masses held across the country, aid boxes were opened in the “Cathedral of the Heart of Jesus” in the capital, Sarajevo.
At the ceremony, attention was drawn to the difficult situation of those affected by the war in Ukraine and earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria.
In a statement from the Catholic community, “We want to express our moral support to those affected in any way by the earthquake disaster and pray to God for the souls of those who lost their lives in the earthquake. We share in the aid we collect for the people of Turkey and Syria.” Data included.
Run for the earthquake victims in Bihac
The race was held in Bihac, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and 50 people from 7 to 60 years old participated in it. It was noted that all the income from the race will go to the needs of the earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria.
Hashim Sabek, one of the organizers of the race, stated that they ran about 5 kilometers and said, “Sport is a universal language and we wanted to show our humanity in this way and help the earthquake victims.” He said.
SABIC noted that the participants are proud to donate the income from the ongoing event to the earthquake victims.
Serbia has sent in-kind aid to earthquake victims in Turkey
Serbia also sent aid to those affected by the earthquakes that hit Kahramanmaraş.
The in-kind aid prepared by the Serbian government was sent to Turkey via a Turkish Airlines cargo plane from Nikola Tesla Airport in the capital, Belgrade, with the participation of Turkey’s ambassador to Belgrade, Hami Aksoy.
In-kind assistance, which includes 29 winter tents, 500 blankets, 2 mushroom gas heaters, 50 portable toilets, 1 generator, 150 kitchen sets for five people and 500 plastic buckets, was sent to Gaziantep Provincial Directorate.
- Balkans | The memory of Mehmet Akif Ersoy was commemorated with gratitude and glory in Kosovo
- Balkans | The International Agricultural Exhibition has started in Serbia
- Balkans | Voting has been completed for the second round of the presidential elections in North Macedonia and Kosovo
- Balkans | Greece signs a deal to buy Spike from Israel
- Balkans | The Federation of News Agencies of the Balkans and Southeast Europe met at the conference in Thessaloniki
- Balkans | Greece responded to the rejection of the request to release the candidate of the Greek minority for the post of mayor detained in Albania
- Balkans | The European Union is preparing a strategy to return rejected asylum seekers
- Balkans | Multiracial families and immigrant populations are increasing in Western countries.
- Balkans | The Cooper Youth School 2023 workshops continued with activities for the eleventh week
- Balkans | Kordon Alanyaspor for Kosovo defender