Preparations for the Ataturk Olympic Stadium, which will host the final match to be held on Saturday, June 10, between Manchester City, representing England in the Champions League, and Inter, the Italian team, have reached the final stage.
In the first organization of European football at the club level, hosting areas for sponsors and VIP ticket holders have been prepared behind the eastern stand of the Ataturk Olympic Stadium, where the final will be played for the second time after 2005. Here begins the pre-match hospitality and refreshments. Then, fans will pass into the stands using the bridge designed for the final.
In the section where the North and South Stands are located, there will be areas for the supporters. Inter fans will be in the north, Manchester City fans will be in the south.
The 447 volunteers assigned to the final will try to help football fans.
The Istanbul Governor’s Office and the police will make special efforts to bring fans to the stadium early and ease traffic congestion. There will be free shuttle buses from Maçka and Yenikapı to Ataturk Olympic Stadium.
The European Football Association stated that approximately 72 thousand spectators will follow the final match at the Ataturk Olympic Stadium.
- The five most influential women in ancient Egyptian civilization
- Balkans | Al-Ansar Association distributed food vouchers and food packages to 300 families during the month of Ramadan
- Balkans | A bomb threat was reported in 15 schools across the country.
- Balkans | Serbian basketball player Guduric is the best player of the week in the THY European League
- Balkans | Support of Turkish soldiers to Kosovo in the field of education
- Balkans | “A bomb threat has been reported in 10 schools in Skopje and 5 schools in Manastir”
- Balkans | The 15-74 age group is more likely to travel abroad in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Albanian President Begaj meets members of the US Senate
- Balkans | Proceedings were held for those who lost their lives in a train accident in Greece
- Announcement of the election of the Turkish Embassy in Skopje