The Federation of the Red Cross of Bosnia and Herzegovina awarded the Anadolu Agency (AA) an award for its contributions and support within the scope of the 25th anniversary of its activities in the country.
Within the scope of the event held in Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Red Cross Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina presented a certificate of appreciation and a shield of appreciation to officials of institutions and organizations that contributed to its activities, including AA.
Noting that the Red Cross of Bosnia and Herzegovina celebrated its 110th anniversary, Marko Sinanović, President of the Federation of the Red Cross of Bosnia and Herzegovina, said that they are always with the people in case of natural disasters and all kinds of needs in the country.
According to the information on the website of the Federation of the Red Cross of Bosnia and Herzegovina, there are 30,000 members, 3,000 volunteers and 150 experts within the institution.
- Balkans | And the share of the Bulgarian capital, Sofia, in the country’s economy rose to 43 percent
- Balkans | Talevski, the former mayor of Monastir, was sentenced to 7 years in prison
- Balkans | The world is concerned about new variants and outbreaks with the spread of Covid-19 in China
- Balkans | The new Pegasus line is Sabiha Gökçen-Plovdiv
- Balkans | Greece left 40 migrants to their fate
- Balkans | At the crossroads at the entrance to Kishan, d. Sadiq Ahmed was given this name
- Balkans | Visibility on roads has decreased in most parts of the country due to fog
- Balkans | 2.1 million doses of Covid-19 vaccine wasted in Bulgaria: worth 25 million euros
- Balkans | 14 members of a terrorist organization were arrested while trying to flee to Greece
- Balkans | Ta Nea: Greece is trying to buy Spike missile systems from Israel