Minister of Security of Bosnia and Herzegovina Nenad Nesic met with Minister of Emergencies of Azerbaijan Kemaleddin Heydarov, who came for talks. A cooperation agreement in the field of protection against natural and other disasters has been signed between Azerbaijan and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
After the meeting, Nesic and Heydrov signed a “cooperation agreement in the field of protection from natural and other disasters” between the two countries.
As part of his contacts, Nesic visited the tomb of the late President Heydar Aliyev and the cemetery where the January 20 martyrs are buried.
- Balkans | Serbian leader Dodik defended his decision to award Putin the “Order of the Republic of Serbia”.
- Balkans | “Orange” alert in Serbia, “red” alert in Croatia
- Balkans | A Serb party in Kosovo is calling for Vucic to withdraw from the dialogue
- Balkans | “Traditional Ramadan Street Race” in Serbia
- Balkans | Corti: Barriers in the North will not be tolerated for long
- Balkans | Vehicle support for Bosnian orphaned students from Selcuklu Municipality
- Balkans | EUFOR decision from the European Union
- Balkans | A Turkish truck driver died in a train disaster in Serbia
- Balkans | Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Greece: The decision to recognize the Macedonian Language Center must be annulled
- Balkans | Greeks, the largest student body in Bulgaria