Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev received Security Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina Nenad Nesic, who came to Baku for talks.
The statement issued by the Presidency of Azerbaijan stated that the bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and Bosnia and Herzegovina are at a very good level in the political sphere, and indicated that important steps have been taken to expand the successfully developed relations in various directions.
Expressing that there are good potentials for expanding cooperation between Bosnia and Herzegovina and Azerbaijan, it was noted that Nesic’s visit would contribute to this.
In the statement, he mentioned that support for Azerbaijan during the times of COVID-19 and the flood disaster in Bosnia and Herzegovina was also mentioned at the reception.
The reception was attended by the head of the Azerbaijani State Security Service Ali Nagiyev and Emergencies Minister Kamaluddin Heydarov.
- Balkans | Certificate of achievement from Çayır Municipality for Turkish teachers
- Balkans | Bobuchi: Several thousand companies will pay the crisis tax
- The most important building in the ancient city of Pompeii: the House of the Viti
- Balkans | New engine discount
- Balkans | Osmani: North Macedonia will not apply a visa to Kosovo
- Balkans | The former President of Kosovo, Hashim Thaci, has arrived in Kosovo to visit his ailing mother
- Balkans | The crew of an astronaut on the Chinese space station returns to Earth
- Balkans | The countries of the European Union have shipped several weapons and ammunition to Ukraine for a year
- Balkans | According to the opposition in Greece, the problems in the railways were reported to the authorities
- Balkans | European Union countries agree on coordinated measures regarding passengers arriving from China