Trabzonspor’s Anastasios Bakasitas was named the best Greek player abroad last season.
According to the news published on the Burgundy club’s website, Anastasios Bakasitas was named the Best Greek Footballer Abroad for the 2021-22 season at the PSAPP Awards 2022 held in Greece.
Bacasitas, who deserved this award with the votes of his colleagues, thanked everyone who supported him and said: “As athletes we have many differences, but I am very honored that my colleagues voted for me. They gave me great motivation. My feelings are mixed. We are not robots. I have colleagues who are much worse off. We pass We are all going through hard times, but we must never give up.” He said.
- Balkans | Serbia: the country where loyal Putin supporters are
- What you need to know about weeping bridges in the USA
- Balkans | Dodik: Bosnia and Herzegovina has not imposed any sanctions on Russia
- Balkans | Search and rescue teams dressed as Santa Claus entertain children in Serbia
- Balkans | Helping 300 families in the first week of Ramadan from Al Hilal
- Balkans | Fenerbahçe Beko was eliminated by Olympiacos in the Euroleague quarter-final series.
- Balkans | 303 million euros in grant support from the European Union for infrastructure projects in Bosnia
- Balkans | Hopman Cup, after 27 years in Croatia
- Balkans | Farmers in Serbia protest against the government with their tractors
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Mufti and the Yesifi Al-Aoun Movement Association will implement new joint projects