North Macedonian Minister of Economy, Krishnik Bekteci, said that they will not allow the energy crisis to be a burden on the citizens.
Economy Minister Krishnik Bakteshi responded to the new electricity prices announced by the Energy Regulatory Agency (RKE).
Baktishi, who shared through his social media account, said, “We will not burden citizens with the energy crisis. As of January 1, electricity prices will decrease for households and small consumers.” He said.
The total electricity price for small consumers will decrease by 20.15 percent from January 1, and this price will be applied to 70,000 businesses in the country.
- Balkans | Chechens, who do not want to be drafted into Russia, want to go to the European Union through Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Balkans | Lagac: The party that does not accept the Franco-German plan loses the support of the international community
- Balkans | The Kremlin: The sooner Ukraine accepts our demands, the sooner the conflict will end
- Balkans | Greece’s reaction to Israel’s decision
- Balkans | MPs will return to work after 11 days off
- Balkans | Zelensky: We continue to prepare the Ukrainian army for the next year
- Balkans | The salaries of the disabled in Bulgaria will not be cut until the reports of the Board of Health of the Disabled are renewed
- Balkans | The Turkish Embassy in Skopje organizes a poetry and writing contest
- Balkans | The reaction of the Bosnian-Turkish Sanjak Society to Bosnian clerics’ tribute to China
- Balkans | Bulgaria ranks first in Europe in terms of death rate and last in birth rate