North Macedonian Minister of Economy, Krishnik Bekteci, said that they will not allow the energy crisis to be a burden on the citizens.
Economy Minister Krishnik Bakteshi responded to the new electricity prices announced by the Energy Regulatory Agency (RKE).
Baktishi, who shared through his social media account, said, “We will not burden citizens with the energy crisis. As of January 1, electricity prices will decrease for households and small consumers.” He said.
The total electricity price for small consumers will decrease by 20.15 percent from January 1, and this price will be applied to 70,000 businesses in the country.
- Balkans | Greece Forest Fire: I’m excited to see the fires
- Balkans | The 24th International Economics Fair kicked off in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Turkey women’s national basketball team lost to Serbia in the first match of the European Championship 2023 Group D.
- Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi dies
- Balkans | The European Union warns Greece that it may take “formal steps” over the opposition’s allegations
- Balkans | Trabzonspor coach Nenad Bilica: We will end the camp period with two friendly matches.
- Balkans | Kosovo students studying in Turkey mobilize for the earthquake victims
- Balkans | The Turkan doll, a symbol of the Bulgarian Turks, is commemorated in Edirne
- Balkans | Critical meeting with Bulgaria from the Turkish Minister of Trade Polat
- Balkans | The first passenger plane arriving from Istanbul was greeted with a ceremony in Plovdiv.