In 2022, the trade deficit between Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia has been largely closed.
According to data from Statistics Bosnia and Herzegovina Agency, Croatia was the country to which Bosnia and Herzegovina exported the largest number of exports in 2022.
Exports from Bosnia to Croatia increased by 36.7 percent compared to the previous year and amounted to 1.36 billion euros, a large part of which was electricity exports. Imports amounted to 1.45 billion euros.
With this data, Bosnia and Herzegovina closed its trade deficit with Croatia at 94%.
According to official data, the volume of electricity exports from Bosnia and Herzegovina to Croatia amounted to 1 billion marks (500 million euros).
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Artists in Greece are protesting the acceptance of fine art degrees as equivalent to high school diplomas
- Balkans | He invited Corti and Vucic to Brussels
- Balkans | Gangs in Albania have set up a network of cameras to monitor the police and their opponents
- Balkans | The ballot numbers of the parties and coalitions that will participate in the Bulgarian elections have been announced
- Balkans | Donations for earthquake victims in Turkey will be collected in mosques in Macedonia
- Balkans | The Ney concert took place in Bosnia and Herzegovina as part of the Seb-i Arus events.
- Balkans | A message from Macron, Schulz and Meloni to Corti
- Balkans | Slovenian President Berk Mosar made his first official visit to Croatia
- Balkans | Morocco seeks to achieve a new victory over the “colonial countries” in the World Cup against France
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: They will not let anyone into the European Union before us