Basketball The European Basketball League (THY Europa League) imposed a ban on the registration of new players and coaches and a fine of 25 thousand euros until February 28, on the representative of Serbia Red Star, on the grounds that he did not fulfill his financial obligations.
In a statement from the Europa League, “The Finance Committee, which is the independent Europa League regulatory agency, has given Red Star a ban on registering new players and coaches until 28 February and €25,000 for serious breaches of the financial stability and fair play regulations. It imposed a penalty consisting of the penalty.” It has been said.
Red Star is in 10th place in the THY European League with 8 wins and 8 losses.
- Balkans | Human corpses can be composted in New York
- Balkans | Radev and Nehammer: Protecting the EU’s external borders is a common obligation of the member states
- Balkans | Bulgaria has responded to the Russian search warrant for journalist Christo Grozev
- Balkans | n. The Macedonian Honorary Consulate was opened in Edirne
- Balkans | 2022 was the “bloodiest year” in recent times in the Israeli-occupied West Bank
- Balkans | Konjufca: Serbia aims to destabilize northern Kosovo
- Balkans | 2022 Nobel Prize winners
- Balkans | European Union countries agree to the ninth package of sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: No one will be left alone in the fight against the crisis
- Balkans | The European Union is battling the effects of war, the energy crisis and inflation in 2022