Croatian President Zoran Milanovic criticized the European Union for putting itself in the position of buying gas from the United States at three times exorbitant prices.
Milanovic emphasized that energy is a resource that provides security, independence, and a guarantee of power rather than being the core, and he said that the United States of America and Russia are two great and indestructible countries because of technology and energy resources, while the European Union dreams of establishing the energy market, while separating from the United States, he said he found it In the case of buying gas three times the price.
Pointing out that French President Macron went to the United States for this reason, Milanovic said: “As a matter of fact, in the position of a weaker ally, he went to beg for understanding and mercy.”
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Ottoman Foreign Minister visits Kyiv
- Balkans | Gazprom: The gas center to be established in Turkey will guarantee transparent and fair prices in the market
- Balkans | Investor confidence is on the rise for 3 consecutive months in the Eurozone
- Balkans | President Erdogan: Our goal is to increase our trade volume with Bulgaria to the level of 10 billion dollars
- Balkans | At the end of the week, the air temperatures will be in the seasonal normal range.
- Balkans | The hearing on the extradition of Thodex founder Ozer to Turkey has been postponed to December 30
- Classic cars displayed in Albania
- Balkans | Quiet around new checkpoints in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | North Macedonian Turkish Education Day was celebrated in Edirne
- Balkans | Serbia wants the European Union to object to Kosovo’s membership application