Kosovo Defense Minister Armind Mahaj spoke about the purchase of Bayraktar TB-2 unmanned aerial vehicles from Turkey.
Stating that the Bayraktar TB-2 unmanned aerial vehicles are indispensable for national security, Minister Mahadji said, “Since the day I took office as Minister in the second Kurti government, my priority has been to procure weapons and equip FSK – the art of modern weaponry by NATO standards. Bayraktar drones are the latest types of weapons that we have purchased and considered indispensable for the defense of our country. Use phrases.
Mahaj said, “This process has not been easy, but thanks to the support of Prime Minister Kurti, the government and also strong international support, we have been able to successfully complete this amazing project. The Republic of Kosovo should be the 33rd country to join NATO, and we will carry out our duties with dedication in this way and we will achieve This desire together.
- Balkans | Parliamentary Friendship Group in Kosovo in Turkey
- Balkans | Discrimination from a Swedish professor to a Turkish student under the pretext of “NATO”
- Balkans | Vucic withdraws on May 27th
- Balkan Time | A river of different languages
- Balkans | Anadolu Efes vs Olympiacos in the THY European League
- Balkans | Greece is under the influence of cold weather conditions
- Balkans | Corti: We’ve made quality changes, and we’ve hired 37,000 people
- Balkans | Crescent Society distributes Qurban meat to 2000 families
- Balkans | A gold deposit has been found in Bosnia
- Balkans | Voting begins in Bulgaria for the May 14 elections in Türkiye