After Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic last night called for the removal of barriers in the north, today the first barrier removal work has begun.
It was learned that the barrier, which was erected a few days ago in the neighborhood known as the Bosniak neighborhood in the northern Serb-majority municipality of Mitrovica, had been removed. Albanians, Serbs, Bosnians and Turks live in this region.
The checkpoint at the entrance to the neighborhood consisted of three trucks. One of the trucks left the checkpoint.
The police did not make any statement in this regard.
- Balkans | Greece’s position on recognizing Kosovo has not changed
- Balkans | Presenting the tastes of Turkish cuisine in Athens
- Balkans | Congratulations from US President Biden to the President of Kosovo Osmani
- Balkans | Slovakia beat Bosnia and Herzegovina at home with two goals
- Balkans | Russia and Ukraine protest the war in Bulgaria
- Balkans | An aid truck is sent from Ukraine, where the war is going on, for earthquake victims in Turkey.
- Balkans | Sezgin Lutviyi’s book will be promoted in Skopje
- Balkans | The EU’s response to Greece in pushing back asylum-seekers: We are ready to take formal action
- Balkans | Minister Cavusoglu met with the High Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Christian Schmidt
- Balkans | The Netherlands and Luxembourg call for the continuation of the dialogue between Serbia and Kosovo