Denis Beserović, a Bosnian member of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina, said that the separatist rhetoric and threats made by Milorad Dodik, the president of Republika Srpska, one of the two entities in the country, did not frighten them.
Commenting on the joint statement of the Croatian member of the Presidency Council, Željko Komcić, Bešerović and the Bosnian entity and parties at the state level on state-owned immovable property, Bešerović said: “With this statement, I believe that we have taken responsibility for the position on one of the most important issues related to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Our joint statement is a clear indication that immovable property in Bosnia and Herzegovina is not a matter of bargaining.” He said.
Becirovic stated that all legal and political tools will be mobilized to protect the state and immovable property, “We are not afraid of Dodik’s ultimatums and threats. No one has the right to question the Dayton Peace Agreement and the decisions of the Constitutional Court.” He said.
The Bosnian leader noted that separatist politicians live in a fantasy world, and said that the anti-Dayton policy will harm those who follow this policy the most.
Emphasizing that immovable property reflects the independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of the state of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bešerović said: “The competent authorities are obligated to protect the state and immovable property of the state. This obligation is determined by the Dayton Peace Agreement, the Constitution of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the laws of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the decisions of the Constitutional Court.” Use phrases.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | A rally in support of Ukraine was held in Serbia and Croatia
- Balkans | 113 irregular migrants pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greece have been rescued
- Balkans | Kovačevski: The process of constitutional changes is an internal problem in North Macedonia
- Balkans | An Albanian court’s decision to extradite founder Thodex Ozer to Turkey has been appealed.
- The 5 most famous bank robberies in history
- Balkans | Good cooperation with partners from the Western Balkans and the European Union is the key to success in the region.
- Balkans | Kamali, a sociologist working in Sweden, pointed out that the burning of the Noble Qur’an is a racist act.
- Balkans | Commemorating the first victims of the Siege of Sarajevo on the 31st anniversary of the siege
- Balkans | Prime Minister of Montenegro Abazović was received by the Ottoman President of Kosovo
- Balkans | Saudi Arabia announced that 7 million people will perform Umrah in 2022