Denis Besirovic, a member of the Bosnian Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina, said they face the risk of instability due to developments in Republika Srpska, one of the two entities in the country.
“The activities of the authorities of the Republic of Serbia, in contravention of the Dayton Peace Agreement, threaten the stability of both Bosnia and Herzegovina and the countries of the region,” Besirovic said, during his meeting with British Foreign Secretary James Clavery. He said.
Pointing out that the Republika Srpska agency is a security issue rather than a political one, Bešerović warned against dismissing Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik as soon as possible.
“Dodik must be sacked before he endangers the security of Bosnia and Herzegovina and its citizens with his dangerous policy,” the Bosnian leader said. He said.
Bešerović added that it was very important for a strong country like England to continue to support Bosnia and Herzegovina in this process.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Bulgaria is about to form a pro-European Atlantic government
- Balkans | The Kosovo Council meets twice a week
- Balkans | In Greece, charges of “espionage” were dropped against 24 people, including Sarah Mardini
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu met with his Greek counterpart Dendias in Brussels
- Balkans | Donation of a minibus from Germany to the Kosovo police
- Balkans | President Pendarovski met with Albanian Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs Zhaška
- Balkans | 3 more TGK trucks set off for Turkey
- Balkans | Dodik: Bosnia and Herzegovina has not imposed any sanctions on Russia
- Balkans | Military activity continues in Rostov after the Wagner Revolution
- Balkans | The Bulgarian tourist annex in Istanbul is expected to open in February