Denis Besirovic, Bosnian member of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina, discussed bilateral relations between the two countries and the current situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina with Turkey’s Ambassador to Sarajevo, Sadik Babur Ceren.
Turkey’s Ambassador to Sarajevo, Sadik Babur Cern, affirmed that the Republic of Turkey recognized the genocide in Srebrenica with all its institutions and accepted the decisions of international courts on this issue without the need for an additional law.
Ambassador Gern emphasized that the Republic of Turkey firmly supports the independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and also firmly supports the Euro-Atlantic path of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Stating that one of the two strategic goals of Bosnia and Herzegovina is NATO membership, Bešerović said that the Republic of Turkey, which is a regional power and a very important NATO member, can continue to provide assistance to Bosnia and Herzegovina to become a NATO member country. As soon as possible.
He said during the meeting that the two countries traditionally have good political relations and that there are no obvious bilateral issues.
- Balkans | Srebrenica message from Communications Director Altun: I condemn the shameful genocide
- Balkans | Two trains collide in Greece: at least 32 people are killed
- Balkans | President Bendarovski signed the decree on the law on amnesty for provisions of the epidemiological period
- Balkans | Support messages from the authorities of Bosnia and Herzegovina: Bosnia and Herzegovina is always with you
- Balkans | China has reported a decrease in the number of patients and deaths in the COVID-19 outbreak
- Balkans | The second half of the year will start on January 23
- Balkans | European Union: High turnout in Turkish elections is a big win
- Balkans | Vucic announced the condition for removing the barricades
- Balkans | The world’s leading companies do not seek to reduce global warming
- Balkan Time | Establishment of a joint economic cooperation committee between the two countries