US President Biden congratulated Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis, who won the general elections in his country.
US President Joe Biden reportedly congratulated Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, who won his country’s general election.
“President Joe Biden met with Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis today to congratulate him on his re-election,” the White House memo read. The statement is included.
He stated during the meeting that the leaders stressed the “close relations” between the two countries, including the “strong defense partnership, efforts to deepen economic ties and lasting people-to-people ties” as NATO allies.
It was noted that Biden and Mitsotakis promised to continue their close cooperation “on all common priorities, including stability in the Aegean Sea.”
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | Police injured in an attack on security forces in Kosovo
- Balkans | Djokovic had to withdraw from Indian Wells
- Balkans | Numan Kurtulmuş NGO’s visit to North Macedonia
- Balkans | Türkiye’s support to fight forest fires in Greece
- Balkans | “Good neighborliness between Bulgaria and North Macedonia is a criterion for Skopje’s integration into the European Union”
- Balkans | European Union countries reach general agreement on the option of “joint purchase” of arms assistance to Ukraine
- 6 facts you should know about the history of oral sex
- Balkans | What happened between Kosovo and Serbia in the past two days
- Balkans | Ambassador Etcock met with the delegation of the University of Tetovo
- Balkans | Two out of three suspected terrorists were arrested at the Bulgarian border