The Energy Regulatory Authority announced that fuel prices will be reduced from midnight.
According to the new regulation, a discount of 3.5 dinars was established for EUROSUPER BS-95, 4 dinars for EUROSUPER BS-98 and 5 dinars for EURODIZEL.
EUROSUPER BS-95 will sell at BD 77.50 at a discount of BD 3.5, and EUROSUPER BS-98 will sell at BD 79.50 at a discount of BD 4.
EURODIZEL costs 79.50 dinars at a discount of 5 dinars.
- 9 things you should know about Percy Fawcett and the Lost City Z
- Balkans | Mycoski: Elections must be held for a government elected by the people
- Balkans | The European Union agrees to Croatia’s accession to the Schengen Area
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: We saved Serbia from war
- Balkans | Investment opportunities in Bulgaria will be presented in Istanbul
- Balkans | Izetbegović: A stable government cannot be established without the Democratic Action Party
- Balkans | Kurti: “Putin wants conflict in Kosovo!”
- Balkans | The European Union is preparing a strategy to return rejected asylum seekers
- Balkans | The reaction of the Turks of Western Thrace to the football stadium project continues in the historic Turkish cemetery
- Balkans | 113 irregular migrants pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greece have been rescued