Bosnia and Herzegovina’s exports decreased in the period from January to April of 2023 by 1.8 percent compared to the same period in 2022 and reached 5 billion 799 million km, while its imports increased by 1.4 percent compared to the same period of the previous year and amounted to 8 billion 795 km. million km.
According to data from the Statistics Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the ratio of exports to imports reached 65.9 percent, while the foreign trade deficit amounted to 2 billion 996 million marks.
In the four months of 2023, exports to CEFTA (Central European Free Trade Agreement) countries increased by 0.5 percent compared to the same period in 2022 to 1 billion 105 million km, while imports decreased by 5.6 percent compared to the same period of the previous period. year and reached one billion 14 million. It’s KM.
The import coverage ratio of exports to CEFTA countries was 108.9 percent.
- Balkans | The “morality police” unit that oversees the enforcement of the hijab in Iran has been abolished
- Balkans | Vucic: Serbia will get a kamikaze drone
- Balkans | Kosovo continues to provide assistance to the earthquake zone in Turkey
- Balkans | Bosnian Serb leader Dodik: We will divide Republika Srpska if you try to take our property from us
- Balkans | Vucic withdraws on May 27th
- Balkans | New security measures were introduced in northern Kosovo, where tensions were running high
- Balkans | The Bulgarian government suspends the import of 20 pills from Ukraine
- Balkans | The failure to perform Tarawih prayers in the Great Mosque of Algiers, one of the largest mosques in the world, has sparked controversy.
- Balkans | Fenerbahçe will host Beko Olympiacos in the Europa League
- Balkans | Drug use is rising in Europe, and the illegal market is growing