US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken has confirmed that the leaders of Kosovo and Serbia will have to make difficult concessions to normalize relations between the two countries.
“I am confident that the normalization of relations between Serbia and Kosovo will bring security and prosperity to Serbia and all the citizens of the Western Balkans,” Blinken said. Use phrases.
“Of course, the leaders of Serbia and Kosovo will make difficult concessions to achieve these goals, but the rewards for the Serbian people and the entire region will be enormous,” Blinken said, congratulating Serbia on State Day. He said.
Blinken also urged Serbia to support Ukraine against the brutal and unjust war waged by Russia.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Scandalous statements about Turkey in the report of the Kosovo Academy of Sciences
- Balkans | Protest against the imam of the FETÖ member in Albania: the worshipers left the mosque
- Balkans | Macron and Scholz want to invest more in the defense industry of a powerful Europe
- Balkans | Bloomberg: Türkiye will take command of the Kosovo Force in Kosovo
- Balkans | The European Parliament wants “Russia’s condition” for Serbia’s accession talks to the European Union
- Balkans | Help from Serbia to Greece
- Balkans | Sejjeli, Director General of the Balkan Region of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, met with the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kosovo.
- Balkans | A warning from Komsić to the Serbian leader Dodik
- Balkans | MSB: Aid of clothing has been provided to 38 families affected by floods in Kosovo
- Balkans | A tribute to Turkish-Greek relations from the German newspaper Bild