The statement issued by the Ministry of the Interior stated that a bomb threat had been sent to Skopje International Airport.
In addition to Skopje Airport, a bomb threat was reported to the Alexander Palace Hotel and the Macedonian Football Association.
Police evacuated all staff after bombing threats and all flights were cancelled.
- Balkans | Bulgarian Vice President Yotova evaluated citizenship renewal applications
- Balkans | MSB: Eight people were caught trying to cross into Greece illegally
- Balkans | Snow depth reached 90 cm on Mount Shar
- Balkans | In Albania “Sultan II. The Lost Piano Concert by Abdul Hamid Han” was held
- Balkans | Kosovo demands the transfer of the detained Serbian police by NATO helicopter
- Balkans | Talevski, the former mayor of Monastir, was sentenced to 7 years in prison
- Balkans | Kosovo Serbs protest against Vucic
- Balkans | Kosovo will apply for EU membership this week
- Balkans | Provocation of Bulgarian citizens on the Macedonian border
- Balkans | An invitation from Switzerland to Kosovo and Serbia