A bomb threat was announced in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of North Macedonia.
In addition to the Foreign Ministry, bomb threats were made to the East Gate Mall, the GTC and the city of Cevahir, the statement from the Interior Ministry said.
Police evacuated all employees after bomb threats.
The statement issued by the Ministry of Interior stated that police teams had already gone to the scene to evacuate the schools and that anti-terrorism inspections were continuing.
- Balkans | The three holy months will start on January 23rd
- Balkans | Saccar, Kosovo’s Interior Minister Svechla, received Turkey’s ambassador to Pristina
- Balkans | Venetian Carnival masks are produced in Albania
- Balkans | Corti: Barriers in the North will not be tolerated for long
- Balkans | Support of Turkish soldiers to Kosovo in the field of education
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama meets Albanian leaders in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Kosovo President: Serb military presence in Kosovo ended permanently in 1999
- Balkans | Reciprocal statements in the tension between Serbia and Kosovo
- Balkans | The memory of the child Turkan and other martyrs will be commemorated in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Serbs set up a new barrier in northern Kosovo