In a statement issued by the Ministry of the Interior of North Macedonia, it was reported that bomb threats were made in several schools in Skopje and Kumanova.
The Home Office reported bomb threats and details will be announced at a later date.
So far, all of the bomb threats have turned out to be false.
- Balkans | An important decision for 4 countries from Serbia
- Balkans | Early general elections will be held in Bulgaria on April 2
- Balkans | Greece let 50 asylum seekers die
- Balkans | Bulgaria signs an agreement to buy nuclear fuel from outside Russia
- Balkans | The Australian Open tennis tournament has begun, as Serbian tennis player Djokovic returns after a year’s sabbatical
- Balkans | NATO Chiefs of Staff met
- Balkans | Bomb threat to 15 schools in Skopje
- Balkans | Books translated from Balkan literature into Turkish were presented in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev: Cooperation between Turkey and Bulgaria is very important for the security of the region
- Balkans | A march was organized in Kosovo against abuse of the disabled