The Central Bank, the Public Revenue Department and 9 secondary schools received bomb threats this morning.
Staff of the Central Bank and the General Revenue Department, where the various units operate, have been evacuated.
Police made statements about bombing threats at only nine high schools.
A statement from the Ministry of the Interior said: “At around 9:45 am, a threat regarding an explosive device was sent to the electronic addresses of nine secondary schools in Skopje. Immediately after receiving the notification, police teams took measures to evacuate the schools safely, anti-terror controls were implemented, and measures were taken To illustrate cases, data have been included.
- Balkans | Guguchevska: DSK is always ready for elections
- Balkans | The “Most Successful Foreign Investment in Bosnia and Herzegovina” award was awarded to Ziraat Bank
- Balkans | And sparked graffiti targeting Muslims in Bosnia and Herzegovina violent reactions
- Balkans | The European Union extends economic sanctions against Russia for another 6 months
- Discovery that could shed light on human history: Karahantepe
- Balkans | 16 people were killed, including the Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs, in a helicopter crash near Kyiv
- Balkans | An Albanian national who studied in Izmir and works on Turkish-Albanian relations in his country.
- 27 interesting facts about Christmas you’ve never heard of
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | Bulgaria has paid more than 740,000 levs in damages due to the rulings of the European Court of Human Rights in 2021