In a statement issued by the Ministry of the Interior of North Macedonia, it was reported that 15 schools in the capital, Skopje, have been warned about the presence of bombs.
The Ministry of Interior’s statement on the matter stated the following:
“Today (14.12.2022) at around 08:30, the Skopje Police Department was informed that an explosive device threat had been sent to the electronic addresses of 15 schools in Skopje. Immediately after notifications were received, the police teams took action to safely evacuate the premises. Anti-terrorism controls continued, as well. Actions have been taken to clarify cases.
- Balkans | n. The number of judges in the Macedonian Constitutional Court decreased to 6
- Balkans | Banning the registration of new players and coaches from the THY Europa League to Red Star
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Osmani held talks in Montenegro
- Balkans | Kamali, a sociologist working in Sweden, pointed out that the burning of the Noble Qur’an is a racist act.
- Balkans | Revenge of TRT World for Reuters’ political publication
- NATO’s rejection of Serbia
- Balkans | Bulgarian citizens who attacked the police at the Macedonian border crossing arrested N.
- Balkans | Kosovo scandal statement of Croatian President Milanovic
- Balkans | National boxers Aline Muhammad and Irjunal Sabri were named Karjali Athlete of the Year.
- Balkans | Reacting to Schmidt’s RS