The Ministry of the Interior of North Macedonia declared that bomb threats against schools in the city of Ohrid were unfounded.
All necessary checks have been made regarding today’s report that an explosive device threat was sent to the email address of a school in Ohrid, said the statement from the Ministry of the Interior.
Upon receiving the notice, the police teams took measures to evacuate the building safely, and then detailed anti-terrorism checks were carried out and it was determined that this was a false report.
- Balkans | From today, private bus owners will protest only in front of the Skopje Metropolitan Municipality.
- Balkans | The Minister received Akar Angeli, who was appointed Ambassador of Turkey to Kosovo.
- Ahlamour Pavilion: History, Architecture, Location, and Entrance Fee
- Balkans | Directed by Peleshi’s Bayraktar: ‘I hope we don’t have to use it’
- Balkans | 6 adventure films will be screened at the “Days of Challenges” festival in Bulgaria
- Balkans | A bomb threat was reported in 15 schools across the country.
- Balkans | Macedonia and Kosovo received awards at the Turkey Alumni Forum
- Balkans | The Greek government goes to a vote of confidence because of the wiretapping scandal
- Balkans | Serbia appeals to Kosovo to arrest a former policeman of Serb origin
- Balkan Time | Small and medium enterprises can join the Monitoring Committee of the Cross Border Cooperation Program between Greece and Bulgaria