The Ministry of the Interior of North Macedonia declared that bomb threats against schools in the city of Ohrid were unfounded.
All necessary checks have been made regarding today’s report that an explosive device threat was sent to the email address of a school in Ohrid, said the statement from the Ministry of the Interior.
Upon receiving the notice, the police teams took measures to evacuate the building safely, and then detailed anti-terrorism checks were carried out and it was determined that this was a false report.
- Balkans | Trakya University Hospital was introduced to Bulgaria and the Balkans
- Balkans | Funeral prayers in absentia in Montenegro and Serbia
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina calls for an increase of EU forces in the country
- Balkans | “Macedonia has the most criminal and corrupt government in Europe”
- Balkans | The Prime Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Christo, met with officials of the European Union in Brussels
- Balkans | Cut off a road on Kosovo’s border with Serbia
- Balkans | 2 dinars higher for diesel
- Balkans | The European Union urges Kosovo and Serbia to de-escalate tensions
- Balkans | Aid payments will continue for disabled persons whose disability determination has expired in Bulgaria
- Balkans | The reaction of the Turks of Western Thrace to the football stadium project continues in the historic Turkish cemetery