The magazine “Turkish-Macedonian Literature Formed on the Axis of the Bridge” published by the Divan Publishing House in cooperation with the Turkish Writers Association in Kosovo, the Kopro Association for Culture, Arts and Education, the Yunus Emre Institutes in Kosovo, and the Growing Moon Publishing in Turkey. Publicity and signing of today’s program for the book “If you don’t disappear, this city is still yours – the city and time in Rumelia” by the editor-in-chief of Kopro magazine, poet and archaeologist Leyla Şerif Emin, published in Prizren, at the Yunus Emre Institute in Prizren.
The co-chair of the Association of Turkish Writers in Kosovo, Dr. Taner Güçlütürk and Sonay Buş, Vice President of the True Path Turkish Culture and Arts Association and Director of Art Theatre.
Celal Dogan, Consul General of the Republic of Turkey in Prizren, Col. Recay Yilmaz, Commander-in-Chief of the Turkish Representative Delegation to Kosovo, Ramazan Yilmaz, Coordinator of the Yunus Emre Institute, Zenil Beksas, Chairman of the Turkish Writers Association of Kosovo, Honorary President of the Turkish Writers Association of Kosovo, Iskender attended Mozbeg, President of the Bridge Association Hosref Amin, KDTP deputy Fidan Brenna Gelta, Editor-in-Chief of Kobro magazine Leila Sharif Amin, poet writer Momin Ali and literature lovers.
A minute of silence was observed for the souls of the martyrs and veterans at the beginning of the promotional program for the book, which was organized within the framework of the celebrations held in honor of the centenary of the founding of the Turkish Republic.
Ramazan Yilmaz, coordinator of the Yunus Emre Institute, delivered the opening speech, and the President of the Turkish Writers Association of Kosovo Zenel Beksas, the President of the Association of Kubro Hsrev Emin, the Deputy of KDTP Fidan Prizren Gelta, and the Consul General of TR Prizren, Celal Dogan, gave the opening speech.
The co-chair of the Association of Turkish Writers in Kosovo d. Tanner Gottcloturk succeeded.
After introducing Momin Ali’s book and reading his biography, the author of the book shared his feelings and thoughts from the platform.
Then, the introductory part of Leila Sharif Amin’s book, “If You Don’t Disappear, This City Is Still Yours – The City and Time in Rumelia” begins.
Important sections of the book are presented with recitation.
About Leila Sherif Amin’s book “If You Don’t Disappear, This City Is Still Yours – The City and Time in Rumelia”, Honorary President of the Turkish Writers Association of Kosovo Iskender Mozbeg, followed by the President of the Turkish Writers Association of Kosovo Zenil Peksach delivered a speech.
After introducing Leila Sharif Amin’s book and reading her biography, the writer shared her feelings and thoughts from the platform.
The book promotion program concluded with a group photo of the family and the signing ceremony.
- Balkans | WHO welcomes China’s sharing of data on COVID-19
- Balkans | Sarajevo’s Ambassador, Virgin, visited the 12-year-old boy who is collecting aid for earthquake victims by selling tea
- Balkans | From Minister Akar to Greece: Make up your mind before it snows on the mountains you trust
- Balkans | An important mission of the armed forces of bosnia and herzegovina to the turkish company
- Balkans | The Birlik Book Reading Club started its activity in Yasar Bey Elementary School
- The Iraq War in its twentieth year: Why did it start and what happened?
- Balkans | Borrell: “Any attempt to cast doubt on the Ohrid agreement will be futile”
- Balkans | Support from the Islamic Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina for the earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Vucic: “I cannot swear that we will not impose sanctions on Russia in the future”
- Balkans | Supporters of the PKK terrorist organization have turned Paris into a battlefield