Boyko Borissov, president of the Citizens for the European Future of Bulgaria (GERB) party, announced that he had proposed the appointment of Mariya Gabriel, a member of the EU Commission for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth, as Prime Minister. on the parliamentary platform.
Yesterday (May 9), the former prime minister announced the formation of a government with a prime minister to be nominated by them, which it will present to the political party groups in the House of Representatives. Borisov described the prime minister’s candidate as a person with undisputed power who could lead the country out of the economic crisis, work towards the adoption of bills under the National Recovery and Sustainability Plan (PVU), and the country’s entry into the eurozone. and Schengen area. The political leader described Gabriel, whom they proposed as a candidate for prime minister, as an intelligent and beautiful person.
Later, representatives of the Jarb party confirmed that the candidate for prime minister in question was Maria Gabriel. The EU Commissioner is expected to chair the contact groups that will form the basis of negotiations between the political party groups in the Assembly to form a majority in the Assembly to form the government.
- Balkans | Turkey becomes the country from which Kosovo imports the most in 2022
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop visited the Balkan Jubilation site
- Balkans | A special team has been set up to investigate the eavesdropping scandal in Greece
- Balkans | They discussed deepening cooperation between Bulgaria and Qatar in the field of economy and energy.
- Balkans | Signing a cooperation agreement between the Ombudsman and the Communities Rights Enforcement Agency
- Balkans | Children from Bosnia and Herzegovina sent their photos to the earthquake victims
- Balkans | According to the statements of the Greek press, Turkey’s communication power is better than that of Greece.
- Balkans | The 48th Bulgarian Parliament will be dissolved tomorrow, and snap elections will be held on April 2nd
- Balkans | Sergeant Qandili will check today
- Balkans | Serbia removes visa exemption for 4 countries as part of the fight against illegal immigration